2 x Greenkeepers
Burhill Group Limited is one of the largest owners and operators of golf facilities in the UK. Privately owned by the Guinness Family, the Company operates across ten sites, including seven pay and play ‘Centres’ and three members ‘Clubs’ including the prestigious Burhill Golf Club. The Company is committed to ensuring that each site provides the best quality in its market with particular emphasis on the quality and condition of its courses.
Ramsdale Park is looking to recruit 2 x Greenkeepers to its team. The club offers a stunning 18 hole main course and one of the finest 18 hole short courses in the country not to mention its state of the art Trackman driving range!
Reporting to the Course Manager, the successful applicant will assist in the day to day running of the golf course including performing all routine tasks such as;
- Cutting greens, tees, fairways and rough
- Routine maintenance such as verti draining and hollow coring
- Maintaining bunkers
- Blowing and sweeping the greens and tees
- Working on the driving range outfield to maintain the quality of grass and retrieve range balls
- General daily upkeep of the course and surrounding areas
- Working as a team to ensure a consistent high standard across both courses throughout the year
- Competitive Salary
- Apprenticeships available
- Regular training opportunities
- Employee uniform
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions and required to stand and walk outdoors.
- Early morning starts
- Weekend work, based on a rolling rota.