POSITION: Chef De Partie
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Responsible for day-to-day food preparation for the golf course; supervises kitchen porters & Commis Chefs food cost of sales to budget; works with Head Chef to develop revenue and expense plans to maximise sales and profitability while maintaining excellence in quality and customer relations.
A little bit about you:
- You will complete all food preparation for all catering outlets, which may include bar/lounge, snack bar, on course sales and function suite
- You will be responsible for keeping all relevant records such as temperature sheets, and food labelling up to date
- You will implement and maintain effective inventory and shortage controls
- You will ensure that all policies and procedures related to the operation of the Food and Beverage department are enforced and implemented appropriately, including personnel management, sanitation, food preparation, storage and health and safety.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be able to work alone as well as in a team.
- Meets all standards for performance, appearance and service provision
- Maintains existing food programmes and develops new concepts/strategies that ensure the highest possible quality of food and service to meet customer expectations and assure repeat business.
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and health and safety procedures
A little about us;
Birchwood Park Golf and Country is part of Burhill Golf and Leisure Group which consists of 22 golf courses across 10 golf clubs, 2 which have health & fitness clubs, 10 separate adventure leisure venues, a 15th century lodge hotel, and a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial estates.
Birchwood Park Golf & Country Club offers a whole new golfing experience, ideally located close to for Dartford, Sidcup and Bexley, Kent.
- Complimentary use of Health Club and Golf Facilities,
- Discounted membership rates for Friends and Family.
- Complimentary meal on shift (>6 hour shift)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Dedicated staff car park.