- Membership administration and co-ordinating events.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Membership administration for new and existing members.
- Assisting with annual membership renewals.
- Helping to plan and execute events.
- Display a strong knowledge of Burhill and our offerings.
- Assist the Sales team to improve relationships within the local community through Outreach and other events.
- Prepare detailed function sheets.
- Ensure we have signed terms and condition forms in line with the company procedures along with correct deposits.
- Liaise with organisers regarding final numbers and requirements.
- Meet and greet the event organisers. Introduce them to the Food and Beverage co-ordinator on the day.
- Initiate follow up to events following the company procedure.
- Assisting with events and the membership journey.
- Knowing the product.
- Being fully conversant with the Club’s Health and Safety policy and emergency procedures for fire and accident, reporting any accidents in the prescribed manner.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have strong administrative skills
• Able to use Excel efficiently
• Previous record of data processing
• Have great interpersonal skills
• Be highly organised
• Be passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Have some knowledge of golf (but not essential)
The Membership and Events Assistant role is a full time position, working 40 hours per week over five days (evenings and weekends included)
This role comes with great benefits plus a base salary with bonus opportunities to increase your monthly earnings.
• Salary - £23,000
• Commission scheme to increase earnings
• Free on-site car parking
• Complimentary lunches
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individual’s potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
This Job Description has been prepared as a working document to identify the main areas of responsibility. It is not intended to be a definitive statement of duties nor specifically exclude any tasks which may reasonably be required to be undertaken.