Food and Beverage Assistant
Wycombe Heights Golf Centre
We're looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our team at Wycombe Heights Golf Centre.
This full time role will include helping the team to run the bar and restaurant, working front of house to look after our customers during service and throughout their visit.
Wycombe Heights is a busy Golf Centre, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner to our golfers and visitors. We also have a large function room where we host regular golf days, meetings, weddings and functions, catering for up to 120 people.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering high standards and who maintains excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming fashion. Experience of working in a restaurant or other hospitality sector for a minimum of 1 year is preferred.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will work across all areas of our F&B department, responsible for daily food service, working on the bar, and offering table service, as well as the running of functions, under the guidance of our Food and Beverage Manager. Your duties will include:
- Working front of house to take customer orders and serve their food and drink
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our F&B Products and actively upsell to our customers
- Clear tables to keep a clean bar and restaurant environment
- Help to maintain the presentation of the backbar and back of house areas
- Assist in the setting up of functions, meetings and golf days
- Assist in the running of functions, meetings and golf days
- Cashing up and locking up of the building
- Deliver the highest standard of customer care and service
- Competitive Salary
- Employee uniform
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- 40 hour contract working a shift pattern across the week, including weekends
- Flexibility to work across our opening hours from 6am until 10pm. Including late nights when working a wedding of function.