POSITION: Food and Beverage Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Food and Beverage Manager
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will work across all areas of our F&B department, responsible for daily food service, working on the bar, and offering table service, as well as the running of functions, under the guidance of our Food and Beverage Manager.
- Working front of house to take customer orders and serve their food and drink
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our F&B Products and actively upsell to our customers
- Clear tables to keep a clean bar and restaurant environment
- Help to maintain the presentation of the backbar and back of house areas
- Assist in the setting up of functions, wedding, meetings and golf days
- Assist in the running of functions, weddings, meetings and golf days
- Cashing up and locking up of the building
- Deliver the highest standard of customer care and service
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognise and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.