POSITION: Food and Beverage Assistants
RESPONSIBLE TO: Food and Beverage Supervisors and Manager
Responsible for set-up, maintenance and operation of the food and beverage department. To assist and serve our customers with the requested food and beverage orders, ensuring service excellence and maximizes each sale opportunity for department and club. This role involves evening and weekend shifts.
A little bit about you:
- You will greet customers utilising names where possible. Offer customers menu and informs specials and menu changes, make suggestions and answer questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- You will work in a small team to ensure customer satisfaction and high presentation standards are achieved 24/7.
- You will be a ‘friendly face’ during customers visits providing a prompt service to ensure they have a pleasant and memorable time in our Bar and Restaurant.
- Completes opening and closing procedures as per shift.
Ideal candidates will:
- Effectively up sell other items on menu, ie: appetisers, desserts, mixed drinks, wine, coffee, etc.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, e.g., attendance, timekeeping, dress code, name badge, appearance
- Work closely with the F&B Supervisors to facilitate a pleasant and prompt service for all customers.
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
A little about us;
Birchwood Park Golf and Country is part of Burhill Golf and Leisure Group which consists of 22 golf courses across 10 golf clubs, 2 which have health & fitness clubs, 10 separate adventure leisure venues, a 15th century lodge hotel, and a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial estates.
Birchwood Park Golf & Country Club offers a whole new golfing experience, ideally located close to for Dartford, Sidcup and Bexley, Kent.
- Complimentary use of Health Club and Golf Facilities,
- Discounted membership rates for Friends and Family.
- Complimentary meal on shift (>6 hour shift)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Dedicated staff car park.