As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will be accountable for the experience of our customers visiting our Food and Beverage area. You will assist in training and leading a brilliant F&B team as well as overseeing the daily operations. You will supervise the processes and procedures to ensure our facility is safe and enjoyable. You will help maintain and improve the facility and seek new opportunities for improvement. The role will involve evening and weekend work.
A little bit about you:
- You will be the ‘fun’ face of our business, leading from the front, to ensure our customers have memorable time in our Bar and Restaurant.
- You will successfully oversee high volume bar sales as well as fast paced food.
- Experience in Hospitality/F&B is essential, wedding and events experience would be favoured.
- You will be confident in running a small team and thrive on overcoming challenges.
- You will need to be confident in handling complaints / customer feedback.
Ideal candidates will:
- To work closely with the Food and Beverage team in running the daily operations of the bar and restaurant.
- Manage co-workers while maintaining high standards in quality control and excellent customer relations.
- Learn all aspects of the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager duties
A little about us;
Birchwood Park Golf and Country is part of Burhill Golf and Leisure Group which consists of 22 golf courses across 10 golf clubs, 2 which have health & fitness clubs, 10 separate adventure leisure venues, a 15th century lodge hotel, and a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial estates.
Birchwood Park Golf & Country Club offers a whole new golfing experience, ideally located close to for Dartford, Sidcup and Bexley, Kent.
- Complimentary use of Health Club and Golf Facilities,
- Discounted membership rates for Friends and Family.
- Complimentary meal on shift (>6 hour shift)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Dedicated staff car park.