Front of House Manager – Hoebridge Golf Complex
An exciting opportunity has arisen here at Hoebridge Golf Centre, in our food and beverage department, we are currently looking for an experienced manager to come and join our growing operation, providing a fantastic experience to our members and guests alike. The new role will be full time and include a variety of shifts across the week.
No one day is like another, here at Hoebridge, making this opportunity ideal for an ambitious individual, who is hungry to develop. In this role you will be the heartbeat of our Hoebridge culture, driving standards, exceeding expectations and most importantly being a leader and mentor to your team.
The right candidate will have great interpersonal skills, an ability to engage both our team and guests, and be able to maintain good communication between several departments. Management level experience of a high-volume fresh food facility, delivering high levels of service is essential.
- Organising the rota system effectively and to deadlines while maintaining budget
- Managing stock rotation as well as effectively controlling wastage
- Ensure the adherence of all Health& Safety and food hygiene policies
- Ensure the operation successfully passes all checks and audits
- Generate new ideas and initiatives to drive sales within the business
- Competitive Salary
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
- Opportunities of progression within the group