As we progress into our busy summer season, Hoebridge Golf Centre is looking to recruit an experienced Head Chef to lead, develop and grow our already busy food operation. A combination of weddings, events, a busy clubhouse and a bustling driving range means that everyday is fresh and fast-paced at Hoebridge.
Due to the scale of the operation we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record, who can maintain our high standards, with strong leadership attributes.
The operation benefits from being part of a larger group, although it is small enough for the right person to make an impact. Along with this exciting role is the opportunity to develop your own functions and events menu with your budding team.
The right candidate will have great interpersonal skills, an ability to engage both our team and guests, and be able to maintain good communication between several departments. Management level experience of a high-volume fresh food facility, delivering high levels of service is essential.
- Organising the rota system effectively and to deadlines while maintaining budget
- Managing stock rotation as well as effectively controlling wastage
- The ability to work to Health and Safety legislation e.g. COSHH and HACCP
- Ensure the operation successfully passes all checks and audits
- Generate new ideas and initiatives to drive sales within the business
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
- Opportunities of progression within the group