An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate with a successful track record of leadership and high-quality operations management experience in private clubs, hotels, high-end restaurants or resorts.
The primary focus of the role is delivering unparalleled member and guest experience. The ability to consistently be forward-looking in planning, innovation, organisation and departmental leadership is the critical skill set required for success in this position.
Reporting to the General Manager, The Head of Clubhouse Operations is responsible for all F&B production and service for the Club. He/she will also be responsible for the pro-active maintenance of the Grade II listed clubhouse, increasing operational profit, health and safety, housekeeping and staff recruitment, training and retention.
Key responsibilities, qualities & experience:
• Overall management of all Clubhouse and Hospitality services.
• Management of the Grade II listed property and facilities.
• Developing and implementing a world class customer service philosophy.
• Prudent financial management of all operational costs for the clubhouse.
• Responsible for the recruitment and retention of all Clubhouse staff