POSITION: Range Hospitality Assistants
RESPONSIBLE TO: Hospitality Supervisors and Team Leader
Responsible for daily set-up, maintenance, and operation of the Driving Range. To assist and serve our customers with the requested food and beverage orders, ensuring service excellence and maximizes each sale opportunity for the department and club. The role will be in a ‘covered outdoor’ setting and will involve evening and weekend shifts.
A little bit about you:
- You will meet and greet customers on arrival in a welcoming manner, assisting them in understanding all ball purchasing options available to them and guide them on how to use Trackman technology.
- You will work in a small team to ensure customer safety and high presentation standards are achieved 24/7.
- You will be a present ‘friendly face’ during customers visits to ensure they have a fun and memorable experience.
- Assist with the daily range opening and closing procedures as per shift.
Ideal candidates will:
- Work closely with the Hospitality Supervisors and Team Leader to facilitate a pleasant and prompt service for all customers.
- Effectively up sell the food and drinks items from the menu and answer questions regarding food, beverages and service where needed.
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures.
A little about us;
Birchwood Park Golf and Country is part of Burhill Golf and Leisure Group which consists of 22 golf courses across 10 golf clubs, 2 which have health & fitness clubs, 10 separate adventure leisure venues, a 15th century lodge hotel, and a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial estates.
Birchwood Park Golf & Country Club offers a whole new golfing experience, ideally located close to for Dartford, Sidcup and Bexley, Kent.
- Complimentary use of Health Club and Golf Facilities,
- Discounted membership rates for Friends and Family.
- Complimentary meal on shift (>6 hour shift)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Dedicated staff car park.