Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and operation of the food and beverage in the driving range. To assist and serve our customers with the requested food and beverage orders, ensuring service excellence and maximise each sale opportunity for department and club.
- To constantly adapt range operating procedures to ensure customer safety and high presentation standards are achieved.
- The role will be in a ‘covered outdoor’ setting and will involve evening and weekend shifts.
- Work closely with the Hospitality Supervisor to maximise F&B spend by range customers.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, e.g., attendance, timekeeping, dress code, name badge, appearance.
- Reviews daily bookings, bay reservations and overall delivery of Range operation.
- Greets customers utilising name where possible. Offers food and drinks menus to the customers, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages and service.
- Effectively upsells the food and drinks items from the menu.
- Process orders through the ESP/check order system and serve as appropriate.
- Checks orders to ensure complete and correct order meets presentation and quality standards.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as requested adhering to Weights and Measures compliance, utilising appropriate glass for order.
- Provide prompt service for all orders.
- Clear the bay tables as customers are finished and suggests further sales.
- Maintains and follows sanitation and cleaning procedures e.g., glassware, equipment, storage areas, refrigerators, bar and bays, waiting area booth, wiping mirrors, screens and counters thoroughly in a timely fashion.
- Completes all necessary side work, including filling disposable coffee cups, stocking of shelves, cellar and daily tasks as required.
- Completes opening and closing procedures as per shift.
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
- Ensure all customers are using the driving range safely whilst complying with the driving range policy on range balls.
- Assist with the daily range opening and lockdown procedures.
BGL COMPANY VALUES
We strive to maintain open and honest communication with our people, customers and business partners at all times.
We support our local communities and strive to create a positive impact by providing accessible and enjoyable leisure facilities. We are committed to the development of golf and general wellbeing and supporting our local communities by our fundraising activities.
Our policies and practices for managing our business highlight our commitment to protect and nurture our natural environment.
People are our lifeblood. We want them to develop to their full potential. We highly value the people who work for us and the customers we are here to serve.
We take great pride and ownership in everything we do. We strive to be the best we can and to be the leaders in our marketplace.
We are committed to offering our customers the highest quality products and services.
We continually evaluate our performance and endeavour to be the best.
We look beyond what awaits us around the corner, working to achieve longer term goals to create a sustainable business.