Sales and Events Admin Assistant (24 hour contract) £19,500 pro -rata (£11,700)
Abbey Hill Golf Centre are looking for a Part Time Sales and Events Admin assistant to join our busy Events, Sales and Marketing department.
The role will include joining the current Sales and Events team to help with the administrative coordination of all group bookings and memberships. Abbey Hill is a busy Wedding and events venue In Milton Keynes hosting private functions 364 days of the year. We also have a very active membership base and host regular golf days and charity days.
We are looking for someone who is passionate to deliver excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming manner whilst being systematic and have excellent attention to detail.
This Part Time role will ideally be 24hrs per week working a combination of shifts over a 7-day period, including one day on a weekend. Set hours can be agreed however flexibility to help cover holidays is also required.
As a Sales and Events Admin assistant you will be responsible for helping the Events Team liaise with new and current customers to ensure all group bookings and memberships are processed and updated correctly. Tasks include the following:
- Write and supply events confirmation letters and booking forms.
- Liaise with Events Manager and Events Coordinators to ensure all payments are made on time and allocated to bookings correctly.
- Customer contact to finalise final details for group bookings.
- Organise and liaise with external suppliers for function bookings.
- Answer General email and telephone enquiries for the Centre.
- Process New membership applications and chase relevant compliant paperwork.
- Ensure Direct Debits are set up for all new memberships.
- Update Function Sheets and liaise with operations team on details for group bookings for functions and Golf.
- Answer customer enquiries in the absence of the Events Manager or Coordinator
- Conduct Customer show rounds in the absence of the Events Manager or Coordinator
- Update CRM system with customer information
- Post event feedback correspondence
For more information on the role please email your CV to Kath Cloughton on KCloughton@abbeyhillgc.co.uk