Hoebridge is a busy Golf Centre based near Woking. With 3 golf courses, a TrackMan Driving Range, Gym, Adventure Golf, Bar and Function Room, Hoebridge is a family friendly, welcoming Golf Club open to both members and visitors.
The successful candidate will be proud of where they work, as Hoebridge is a stand-out facility comprising not only of excellent golf courses, driving range and gym but a fantastic food, beverage and function operation which all come together to create this wonderful destination.
This full-time role will include sales and coordination of events and functions (conferences, parties and weddings) together with group golf and membership. Based in the sales office you will be responsible for the customer sales journey from initial enquiry be that via online or telephone, through to the day of the event.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering sales results whilst maintaining excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming manner. Experience of working in sales within the hospitality sector is preferred, but an outgoing, results driven individual with a passion for sales and service is key.
As a Sales Executive / Events Co-ordinator you will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across function revenue streams. Your duties will include:
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish of meetings, events, Christmas and weddings together with golf days and membership.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our products and services, actively upselling to our customers.
- Hit and exceed completed call targets
- Maintain an accurate customer management system and follow up at specified times.
- Understand customer needs and maintain accurate information in order to provide an accurate and competitive quotation.
- Monitor market trends and competitors.
- Help with marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working to retain members through service and initiatives.
- Conduct customer show rounds.
- Obtain customer feedback through follow-up calls and deal with any issues should they arise.
- Be prepared to be hands on in the set-up and delivery of weddings/events/functions.
- Contributing to reaching and exceeding the monthly and annual Function targets and support with the monthly Group Golf targets
- Achieving monthly and annual membership sales targets.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Commission structure
- Playing and practice privileges on our Golf Courses
- Use of our Gym
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
- Opportunities of progression within the group
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,500.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Shift Pattern rota across 7 days with some flexibility