We are looking for a Group Golf & Membership Sales Executive to join our team at Thornbury Golf Centre & Lodge.
This full-time role will include the sales and coordination of weddings and functions with the primary focuses being membership and group golf. Based in the sales office you will be responsible for the customer and new member journey from initial enquiry be that via online or telephone, through to the day of the event or their full transition into a fully-fledged member.
Thornbury Golf Centre is a busy weddings and events venue, we have a function room that can cater for up to 120 people and a beautiful 15th century Lodge where guests can stay overnight. We also have 700+ golf members and we host regular golf days and monthly/annual member events.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering sales results whilst maintaining excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming manner. Experience of working in sales within the hospitality sector is preferred, but an outgoing, results driven individual with a passion for sales and service is key.
As a Group Golf and Membership Sales Executive you will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across numerous revenue streams. Your duties will include:
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish of weddings, meetings, events, Christmas, golf days and golf membership
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our products and services, actively upsell to our customers
- Maintain an accurate customer CRM and follow up at specified times
- Understand customer needs and maintain accurate information in order to provide an accurate and competitive quotation
- Monitor market trends and competitors
- Help with marketing and sales initiatives
- Working to retain members through service and initiatives
- Conduct customer show rounds
- Obtain customer feedback through follow-up calls and deal with any issues should they arise
- Hitting and exceeding productivity targets inclusive of completed call drive activity
- Generating new sales leads
- Competitive Salary
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Generous Commission structure
- Discounted events
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
- 40-hour contract working a shift pattern across the week, including weekends and evenings
- Flexibility to work across our opening hours from 0830 until 2000, including weekends