We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team at Hoebridge Golf Centre!
This full-time role will include generating revenue for all areas of this multi-faceted business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering sales results whilst maintaining excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming manner. Experience of working in sales within the hospitality sector is preferred, but an outgoing, results driven individual with a passion for sales and service is key.
Hoebridge Golf Centre is a go to destination for families, visitors, and golfers, as well as being the proud golfing and leisure sanctuary to many loyal members.
The successful candidate will be proud of where they work, as Hoebridge is a stand-out facility comprising not only of golf courses; adventure golf, health & fitness, a fantastic food & beverage operation, and most recently, a heavily invested state of the art Trackman driving range, which is already having incredible impact to both golfers and people looking to find new, fun and innovative ways to socialise, all come together to create this wonderful destination.
As sales executive, working both individually and as part of a team, you will report into the Sales Manager. You will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across numerous revenue streams. Your duties will include:
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish of events from golf and fitness membership, driving range, events, golf days, weddings, meetings, and Christmas.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our products and services, actively upsell to our customers.
- Maintain an accurate customer CRM and follow up at specified times.
- Hit and exceed completed call targets
- Understand customer needs and maintain accurate information to provide a solution-based quotation.
- Being pro-active with lead generation and help to build a local network.
- Help with marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working to retain members through service and initiatives.
- Conduct needs-based tours, tailored to our prospects needs.
- Competitive Salary
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Generous Commission structure
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
- Opportunities of progression within the group
- 40-hour contract working a shift pattern across the week, including weekends and evenings.
- Flexibility to work across our opening hours from 6am until 10pm.