Responsible for day to day food preparation and Running of Kitchen. Maintain high quality & speed of service For Restaurant & Functions. Work with Head Chef to maximise sales and profitability, while maintaining excellence in quality and customer relations.
A little bit about you:
- Confident & Willing To Learn
- Experience As Sous Chef Essential
- Knowledge Of Allergens, HACCP, COSHH, Food Safety and H&S
Ideal candidates will:
- Be a Team Player & Support Your Colleagues
- Have worked in Busy & Fast Paced Kitchens
- Have Experience as a Sous Chef
- Formal Culinary Training, Previous Restaurant Experience
- Extensive Food and Beverage Knowledge, Restaurant Industry Knowledge & Regulatory Knowledge
- Strong Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail
- Leadership, Management, Positivity, Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Exceptional Customer-Service Skills
A little about us;
Birchwood Park Golf and Country is part of Burhill Golf and Leisure Group which consists of 22 golf courses across 10 golf clubs, 2 which have health & fitness clubs, 10 separate adventure leisure venues, a 15th century lodge hotel and a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial estates.
Birchwood Park Golf & Country Club offers a whole new golfing experience, ideally located close to for Dartford, Sidcup and Bexley, Kent.
- Complimentary use of Health Club and Golf Facilities,
- Discounted membership rates for Friends and Family.
- Complimentary meal on shift (>6 hour shift)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Dedicated staff car park.